Thursday, January 29, 2009

My first post...

So here it is, I finally caved and decided to start a blog about all sorts of things. Well, mostly baking, but really its whatever I want it to be. Haha. So anyways. I bake alot for Caleb(my hubby) and send him to work with the products of my intense boredom, all of his army friends really like my cupcakes and cookies and pies...Back to the blog though. This first set of photos are of my Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Vanilla and Chocolate Buttercream. So enjoy(:

Fresh out of the oven.
Yummmm....homemade icing<3
Little Mini ChocoChips. So cute!

8 comments:

Let Love Grow said...

Welcome to BLOGGING! It is great! I love it - it is great to have an outlet...maybe that is a sign i don't have enough friends? ah, well, i love it and hope you have fun with it!!!

Reeni said...

I'm so happy you started a blog! I get to see all your delicious treats!!

John and Leslie said...

They look really yummy. You should freeze some and send them to me when we get back from mini outreach in Seattle (where I will no doubt be... Sleepless) Dad

John and Leslie said...

I love this blog! So creative and makes me get a sugar rush just reading it. Truthfully, it makes me wish I had spent much more time in the kitchen just having fun with you. I miss you and all our baking adventures. My girls are going to be much better bakers than me :)

Heather said...

Yummy. You are making me hungry. I miss you and I think you really need to make another trip to Orlando. I doubt the comment above. Your mom's cakes are amazing!

Snooky doodle said...

these look so yummy. Chocolate!!!!!!!!!

Alexander Meriden said...

next time you should make some out of rice flour... so i can eat them, haha. when i move in with you we can start selling our creations, woot!

Melissa said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Great site...I look fwd to reading your future entries!