Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project 31, Day 2 and 3

I haven't really gotten a "real" weekend yet which sucks because its already sunday. Caleb has been building a house all weekend, which means I'm at home with Shiloh with no car. And no sleep-in day! Oh the horror! He did try to make it up to me last night, we had a "family date". Whoo Chili's...its one of the 3 "real" restaurants in this town, fast food doesn't count. Yesterday I tried to take Shiloh to the park...he can't walk yet. So it did seem like a silly idea, but he does love the swings. He fell asleep in the car on the way there so I just went to Starbucks on post with a friend. There really is only so much you can do with a 9 month old baby before you get so bored. Luckily, I have the wonderful thing called PBS! Lol. But really, its the only way I get a small break during the day. Since I forgot to post yesterdays project 31 I will just do both days today. (:

Day 2.  What makes you uniquely you?
If you have ever used a manual camera you know that you can slowly turn the lens to change the focus. I forgot for a while but recently was reminded that I've always done that with my vision. I have memories of sitting in the swimming pool and staring at the grass focusing on the blades in the front and then changing to see the grass behind them. I just have always had this habit of seeing the world in "layers".
 
Day 3.  Who is someone you know who inspires beauty?
I have tried to write this three times now, and each time is just...sucks. I'm not good with words. Things get stuck in my head and when they come out its a weird jumble of crap that doesn't really make sense. So in stead of rambling on and on and sounding like an idiot, I will keep this short. Very short. My sisters, Allie, Raeann and Elise (actual, sister-in-law, and friend) inspire beauty not only to me but to everyone around them because they aren't afraid to be themselves. They let their "freak flag fly" and I love them for it.
 Raeann, Allie, me and Shiloh
 Allie and Raeann
Elise and Shiloh

1 comment:

DaisyJo said...

Oooooh Love your Day 2 post. What a cool way to explain it.