Friday, April 23, 2010

Shiloh is 3 weeks old. I can't believe it at all. It seems like he was born yesterday but has been alive forever. I guess that's how most new mom's probably feel. The lack of sleep makes all the days sort of mesh together into one long string of dirty diapers and feedings. Some moments I want to scream because I can't take the crying and then once he stops and looks up at me(which he is actually doing now!) all of my frustration just melts away, and I couldn't tell you why I was upset in the first place. Looking back...I know exactly why I was upset, the little crying/screaming monster I created was driving me crazy. It's weird to me how all of that works. I don't seem to have any more patience than before, but its as if my ability to hold a grudge is gone when it comes to this little guy. I'm glad that is is though, I can't imagine being mad at someone so adorable. Can you?

No comments: