Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Technology and kickers.

My computer hasn't worked in well over a month now. Which is why I haven't been posting, however, I recently stole caleb's iPhone and I found that there is a
Blogging app! Yeyy! So I can still update my blog from my phone! Which means I no longer have an excuse to not post. I feel so technologically advanced...haha. I'm so far from that in reality it if I use big words maybe I can fool you all.
Shiloh is now 2 1/2 months old. Crazy. I know! It feels like only yesterday that he was born...but here be is growing up faster than ever! He has started to figure out that he can move his hands and feet to do things...like in his bouncy chair, he can't reach the toys with his hands but he found out he can kick them. It's really cute.


See! So adorable! He's going to be such an expressive little kid! And probably a soccer player. Lol. Another new little think he does now is he recognizes my voice and responds to faces I make! I don't think I've ever been so happy as when I get home and say "hi Shiloh" and he gets a huge goofy grin on his face because of it. It's one of the best parts of my day. I'm off to play with my happy little guy for now!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: